What issues are you struggling with?
Executives and leaders come to me for many reasons:
- They are juggling too many priorities and feel overwhelmed;
- They are working long hours, but still aren't meeting their goals;
- They don't have a healthy work-life balance;
- They are struggling with perfectionism or an inability to delegate; and/or
- They are regularly feeling frustrated, irritable, depressed, or anxious about their ever-increasing workload.
If you struggle with the same issues, you are not alone. A recent survey indicates that over 90% of the U.S. workforce is feeling stressed and overwhelmed.
I can help! I've spent 25 years in stress research and mental health. I use a research-based, proprietary system to help you learn how to re-structure your schedule, set boundaries, and put key habits and healthy behaviors in place in order to take back control of your time and your life. This program can be structured in any way that fits your needs -- individual or group coaching, training, workshop, facilitated team retreat, and so on.
Program Duration (Average):
Individual coaching starts at six to twelve months.
A recent survey suggests that poor communication and poor relationship support are among the top stressors in the workplace. Perhaps you are dealing with one or more of these issues:
- You have a relationship conflict that's getting in the way of your career.
- You want to have greater influence among the power players of your company.
- You have received feedback that you need to work on your people skills.
- You need a stronger network of business relationships.
- You need help with a presentation or public speaking.
Communication is the key to relationships, and relationships are the key to business. Litvak Executive Solutions offers a suite of research-proven and highly validated tools to help you:
- Build key relationships and a greater sphere of influence;
- Inspire others to keep your initiatives moving forward;
- Handle high-stakes conversations with ease and confidence;
- Engage and mobilize your teams, even if they are not functioning well right now;
- Resolve unproductive conflicts; and
- Improve public speaking skills.
Litvak Executive Solutions can help you build a larger business network, therefore have greater opportunities and impact. You will be equipped to handle any conversation skillfully and professionally. You will enjoy newfound confidence in your ability to communicate and get things done.
Litvak Executive Solutions can work with you in any way that suits your needs -- individual or group coaching, workshop or seminar, or a facilitated retreat.
Program Duration (Average):
Individual or group coaching typically lasts at least six to twelve months.
Team management can be stressful.
If you're feeling stressed over this, you are not alone. A recent survey indicated that up to 40-50% of U.S. workers struggle with poor relationships and poor collaboration at work. Perhaps you are dealing with one or more of the following issues:
- Your team is not getting along.
- Your team is not getting the job done, causing bottlenecks for the rest of the company.
- Your team needs to be inspired to reach a new level of productivity.
Litvak Executive Solutions uses a 15-part methodology to transform team performance. This robust methodology has been used successfully in many business fields including professional services, higher education, non-profits, technology, and finance. Teams will review 15 unique measures of performance, learning to work together and move projects forward.
This program can be delivered as training, a facilitated retreat, team coaching, or individual coaching.
Depends on the delivery mechanism, but individual/team coaching may last as long as 12 to 18 months.
Perhaps you are dealing with one or more e of the following:
- You have just started a new leadership role and want professional guidance to ensure success.
- You are an up-and-coming leader and wish to build your leadership skill set.
- You have been given feedback that you need to develop more leadership presence.
- You are in charge of an important initiative and wish to execute it successfully.
Litvak Executive Solutions equips leaders with a suite of robust methodologies and assessments. You will be able to identify gaps in your leadership style and professional development. As a result, you will learn to shift the way you influence others, allocate resources, prioritize projects, communicate with your teams, expect results, and set the tone for the rest of the organization.
Leaders who know how to lead are less stressed, frustrated, and anxious. They sleep well at night because their days are focused and productive.
Program Duration (Average):
Individual coaching typically lasts at least 6 to 12 months.
Need help in multiple areas? No problem. Litvak Executive Solutions can customize the approach to the client.
What kind of business solution do you need?
Litvak Executive Solutions can offer a range of coaching and advising solutions:
One on One Sessions
Meeting weekly, biweekly, or monthly. Either in person or virtually. Ongoing email and phone support is included.
Meet with a small group of like-minded colleagues for a group coaching session, with individual sessions in between as desired. Meeting weekly, biweekly, or monthly. Either in person or virtually.
Seminars, Trainings, & Retreats
Program material is also available in the form of seminars, workshops, and training events. Hire Litvak Executive Solutions to facilitate your company retreat!
Overwhelmed at work?
Get my FREE report on the top sources of job stress and the best stress management strategies: