Are you managing your workplace stress, or is it managing you?
Overwhelmed at work? Do you know what it's costing you?
According to the American Institute of Stress:
is spent every year for low productivity/absenteeism
is spent every year to pay for stress-related healthcare costs
are struggling with workplace stress and overwhelm
say work stress strains their personal relationships
have trouble sleeping due to work stress & overwhelm
are ready to quit their jobs due to workplace stress
helping companies succeed
What issues are you facing right now?
Executives and leaders face a number of challenges. Do any of these apply to you?
- I have too many priorities and feel overwhelmed.
- I don't manage my time; my time manages me.
- I don't know how to deal with workplace conflict.
- I have a habit/behavior that is hurting my career.
- I need to lead more effectively.
- I want to communicate with power and impact.
- I need help with public speaking.
- Our team members don't get along.
- Our team members are not engaged.
- Our team/company is resisting change.
- Our company needs a new strategy.
- Our company needs a shift in culture.
- Our company needs to execute more effectively.
- Our company needs a succession plan.
Litvak executive solutions services
Apply my 25 years of experience to your career:
how to get started
Let's work together to reduce your stress load and boost your productivity.
About the Founder
I'm Pam Coburn-Litvak.
I use my 25 years of experience in stress research and mental health to help company executives and leaders reduce their stress in terms of time management and overwhelm, personnel, and performance issues.
What other clients are saying:
Pam Coburn-Litvak’s program is the cream of the crop. It is the finest, scientifically well researched and logically presented program on stress I have ever encountered.
Dr. Coburn-Litvak brings together science, experience and practical advice to help individuals understand stress and how to manage it.
Pam Coburn-Litvak brings practical insights into stress management from a wealth of knowledge regarding brain function.